You can now play ElkNut for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ElkNut is the cutting edge of elk calling and hunting technology. With thirty years of elk hunting experience, Paul Medel and his company, ElkNut Outdoor Productions, author of myriad elk hunting books, articles, movies, CDs, and blogs, has raised elk calling training to the next level with ElkNut though his partnership with Got Game Technologies. Together, they have taken what he has learned in three decades of 100 percent elk hunting success on over the counter, do it yourself hunts, and put it together in one easy to use, accessible, and understandable location: ElkNut.
ElkNut helps you become a better elk caller and hunter through:
– Video content teaching you how to choose a mouth reed from the many options on the market place to make the most realistic elk sounds.
– Video content offering guidance on mouth reed placement with specific instruction for both bull and cow elk sounds.
– Featuring twenty one of the most common and most important bull and cow elk sounds, including:
– Location Bugle
– Challenge Bugle
– Nervous Grunt
– Advertising Bugle
– Round Up Bugle
– Lip Bawl Bugle
– Social Cow/Calf Talk
– Contact Buzz
– Bulls Panting
– Separated/Lost Cow
– Whines Going to Bull
– Nervous Grunt/Round Up Bugle
– Cow Bugles
– Alarm Barks
– Retreating Cow Mews
– Pleading Cow/Calf Mews
– Regathering Mews
– Four included Sequences:
– Blind/Cold Calling Sequence
– Advertising Sequence
– Breeding Sequence
– Creative Cow Calling
– Four included Tactics:
– Four Estrus Cycles
– Utilizing a Full Moon
– Wallows, Waterholes and Mineral Licks
– Tips for New Hunters
– Audio content of both the ElkNut and real elk making each sound so you can practice and measure your progress.
– Incorporating microphone on device so you can record yourself making the sound and compare to the real elk and ElkNut audio.
– Video instruction demonstrating how to make each sound, with technical details that only an expert can teach you. Downloadable so you can take these videos with you on the hunt!
– Hunting tips categorized by elk sound with tried and true pointers that will help you know what these sounds mean to other elk, when to use them in the field, and how an elk will respond to it when you do.
– Special quick action tips that are readily accessible at a moment's notice to figure out what sounds you've been hearing from elk in the field.
– Highly effective Pro Tips that provide insight only gained from years and years hunting elk that help you give yourself the best chance to find and harvest the elk of your dreams.
– Links to resources where you can find the elk hunting products you need to be successful.
How to download and run ElkNut on your PC and Mac
ElkNut For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ElkNut For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ElkNut For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ElkNut:
Step to Step Guide / ElkNut For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ElkNut’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Price My Cake For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.