You can now play Eloquence Text To Speech for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ETI-Eloquence Text To Speech (TTS) is an Android ported version of the popular Eloquence Text-To-Speech synthesizer.
ETI-Eloquence is a TTS engine that you can use in a wide range of applications such as:
– Screen readers and applications for blind people (like Talkback or Mobile Accessibility)
– GPS software
– E-book readers (like Play Books)
– Translators (like Google Translate)
– And many more!
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
– Recent Google apps updates force using their own voices. Apps like Google Maps or Google Now, ignore text-to-speech settings, only allowing Google TTS. This decision from Google has been strongly discouraged by the Android community but as for now, we cannot ensure compatibility for this apps. As an alternative for Google Maps, you can use ETI-Eloquence on other GPS apps like "Navigator" or "Sygic", that are compatible with Google Speech APIs.
The main features of ETI-Eloquence TTS are:
– 10 languages included with a single purchase: US English, UK English, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), German, Finnish (Finland), French (France), French (Canada), Italian and Portuguese (Brazil)
– Speed and pitch configuration
– User Dictionary: possibility to add, edit or remove words from a dictionary to customize the pronunciation
Once the application is installed on your device, you can make ETI-Eloquence your default TTS engine by going to Settings > Language & input > Text-to-Speech output and checking "ETI-Eloquence TTS" as your default preferred engine.
All Android devices from 4.0 onwards are supported.
How to download and run Eloquence Text To Speech on your PC and Mac
Eloquence Text To Speech For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Eloquence Text To Speech For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Eloquence Text To Speech For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Eloquence Text To Speech:
Step to Step Guide / Eloquence Text To Speech For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Eloquence Text To Speech’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sofia The First Videos For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.