You can now play EmailSecure – PGP Mail Client for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
EmailSecure is a full-featured email client with a built-in automatic PGP encryption system. The system is based on public key search on the largest PGP public key servers.
EmailSecure is the most flexible and easy-to-use app for email encryption on mobile devices.
The bedrock of our app lies in the natural desire of any person to protect his or her life and make it at least a little private. Our email client enables you to encrypt your correspondence without the need to acquire additional knowledge and skills.
EmailSecure is an ideal choice both for personal use and for business negotiations, for it supports PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) – an international encryption standard.
The EmailSecure app would add value to your life, and would never harm your habits.
Automatic addition of major email services ensures that you can work with your contact list as usual. Full support for imap and pop ensures that you can freely add your own email servers for correspondence.
We won't impose additional paid services on you.
"Use only that which you have become accustomed to! Protect only what you want to encrypt!"
The EmailSecure app was developed based on this very principle.
Brief description of the features.
• A full-featured email client.
• Automatic addition of the most popular email services – Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, ICloud Yandex mail, Mail.ru. Manual addition of imap and pop.
• Restriction of access to your email account.
• Full PGP support.
• Generation and import of PGP keys.
• Support for the largest PGP servers in the world!
• Manual import of keys.
• Doesn't contain additional paid subscriptions.
• Encryption of PGP files.
• Doesn't require additional knowledge to use.
• Each email account has its own pair of keys.
• Own public key database.
• Encrypts only those email that you want to encrypt.
• Fake password (password for complete removal of data in case of emergency)
• Local destruction of database when passwords from PGP keys are incorrectly entered.
• Easy to use.
Not all the features of this application can be mentioned in this brief description.
EmailSecure was developed by a close-knit team of like-minded professionals with over seven years of experience in the data security industry. These experts have in their portfolio multi-platform apps such as SJ IM.
As a team of developers, we perfectly understand all the specifics of encryption systems and we can provide an off-the-shelf solution that makes usage simple for the end user.
More details can be found in the F.A.Q section on our website.
Website of the application
How to download and run EmailSecure – PGP Mail Client on your PC and Mac
EmailSecure – PGP Mail Client For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install EmailSecure – PGP Mail Client For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get EmailSecure – PGP Mail Client For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For EmailSecure – PGP Mail Client:
Step to Step Guide / EmailSecure – PGP Mail Client For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘EmailSecure – PGP Mail Client’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 3D Geeks 🤓: Premium License for 3D Printing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.