You can now play Emergency Public Safety Info. Get Help. Give Help for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
People Helping People. Don't count on the government. We need to help each other during daily emergencies or regional disasters. The Aftermath Data app share information provided by users to save lives, property, pets and to aid the government in having better data to be more efficient.
Hurricane, volcano wildfire, tsunami, earthquake or train crash, or a tree on a roof. It is the app everyone should have but hope you never need. Install it and have it ready in case of an emergency.
Aftermath provides a platform for real-time communication between all levels from the individual citizen, to the government relief organizations (FEMA). Although emergency responders and FEMA may not be monitoring the data, Aftermath data is available for everyone.
In 2017 we witnessed the impact of several major disasters. Coordinating emergency services and relief efforts proved challenging as communication was decentralized and chaotic. The "Cajun Navy" had no direction and relied on initiative to help the general public. With Aftermath Data, everyone can see, in real-time, where the help is needed, make contact and deploy resources. As the need shifts so does the data collected by Aftermath, keeping responders updated in real-time, all the time.
1. User can update their status. "I'm okay". "Going to rally point". "Home destroyed".
2. Request help – post a request for general assistance. Food, diapers, animal rescue.
3. Responders respond to requests for help or emergencies from general users or as assigned by emergency responders.
4. Government can monitor the data being reported in real-time and allocate resources appropriately.
5. Private companies can see the requests being made and push resources to those stores.
6. Aid organizations can see requests for assistance being made and send logistics to those areas.
7. Researches, colleges, analysts and actuaries can study historical data for a variety of big data.
There are many great features coming soon to improve communication and value. Please submit ideas or contact us under the system menu options.
Visi www.aftermathdata.com for more information.
Like and Share. The more data we have, the more we can help.
How to download and run Emergency Public Safety Info. Get Help. Give Help on your PC and Mac
Emergency Public Safety Info. Get Help. Give Help For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Emergency Public Safety Info. Get Help. Give Help For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Emergency Public Safety Info. Get Help. Give Help For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Emergency Public Safety Info. Get Help. Give Help:
Step to Step Guide / Emergency Public Safety Info. Get Help. Give Help For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Emergency Public Safety Info. Get Help. Give Help’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pin Collector and Manager For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.