You can now play EMS ACLS Guide for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
*** A recent issue caused the content download process to fail and prevented some users from accessing the app. This issue has now been fixed. Please re-install and try the download again. ***
Advanced Life Support with ACLS
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Search capability
* Add notes to a page
* Current ACLS Algorithms
* 12-Lead EKG Section & Acute MI
* Airway Management / RSI
* Top Prescription Drugs
* Emergency & ACLS Drugs
* IV Drips, Drug Infusions, Dosages
* Poisons & Overdose / “Rave” Drugs
* Medical Emergencies Section
* Fibrinolytics for AMI & Stroke / CVA
* Childbirth, Diabetic, Respiratory Distress
* Pediatric Resuscitation, Drug Doses, Vitals
* Trauma, Triage, MCI, Glasgow Coma Scales
* Pulse Oximetry, Infectious Diseases
* Quick EMS Spanish Translations
* Lab Values, Metrics, Notes
* Interactive calculators
“THE ORIGINAL AND STILL THE BEST” —EMS Magazine
The original EMS Field Guide® from Informed Publishing—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986 —is now available as an Android Application.
Twenty-three years after publication, the EMS Field Guide remains the most widely-used reference in EMS history. Carried in the pockets, phones and emergency vehicles of millions of first responders, this is the guide EMS Magazine calls “the original and still the best.”
The EMS Field Guide app puts critical information at your fingertips with rich content, detailed illustrations and pioneering features. This app is available in two editions— Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Basic & Intermediate Life Support (BLS)—designed specifically to correspond with each tier of EMT certification and practice, so you know you have the right tool for your job.
The Advanced Life Support (ACLS) app equips the Paramedic or EMT-P to triage and address trauma. It provides fast, easy access to vital assessment information, medications, and drug doses; quick interpretation of 12-Lead EKGs; and the latest CPR and ACLS algorithms from the American Heart Association (AHA). The ACLS app is also suitable for Intermediates whose practice orders require a more detailed understanding of these topics.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email email@example.com. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
How to download and run EMS ACLS Guide on your PC and Mac
EMS ACLS Guide For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install EMS ACLS Guide For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get EMS ACLS Guide For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For EMS ACLS Guide:
Step to Step Guide / EMS ACLS Guide For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘EMS ACLS Guide’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Guides Axiom For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.