You can now play EMT Academy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
EMT Academy is a complete training guide for EMT-Basic level EMS personnel. Pass your initial certification exam with flying colors, or keep your skills sharp long after you become certified.
Written in the style of the NREMT-B certification exam using scenario-based questions based on latest 2013 EMS material. We update our quiz questions several times a year.
The ORIGINAL EMT tutor study guide — don't be fooled by copy-cat apps. This has been shipping for years on that "other" smart phone platform, and is the leading EMT study guide. There are no in-app purchases required to unlock additional features.
This quiz provides the highest quality test questions you will find, including illustrated anatomy diagrams. We believe in quality over quantity, yet we still provide OVER 1000 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS, with explanations, divided into these chapters:
Safety & Wellness
Legal & Ethical Issues
The Human Body
Lifting & Moving
Vitals & SAMPLE
Acute Abdominal Pain
Diabetes & AMS
Bleeding & Shock
Soft Tissue Injuries
Face & Neck Injuries
Head & Spine Injuries
Obstetrics & Neonatal
Extrication & Rescue
Terrorism & Disasters
Track your scores and progress along the way. We also provide over 300 "electronic flashcards" for another method of learning.
THAT'S OVER 1300 EMT QUESTIONS! But that's not all. We also include the EMS Toolkit, which many people find just as valuable as the review questions. Here's what you get in the EMS Toolkit:
• CPR Reference – Updated for latest AHA guidelines, we provide a reference to the proper steps in CPR, test questions to prepare you for your annual recert, and even a audio metronome that tells you the proper cadence for compressions.
• NREMT Testing Tips – A summary of what you should know before taking the NREMT exam.
• Documentation Guide – Things to consider and document for most common emergencies. Also, a quick reference to those acronyms like OQPRST and DCAP/BTLS.
• NREMT-B Psychomotor Skills Exam – Practical exam checklists for common EMT-B skills so you can make sure you perform every step properly:
Assessment – Medical, Assessment – Trauma, Bleeding and Shock, BVM Apneic Patient.txt
Cardiac Arrest AED, Joint Immobilization, Long Bone Immobilization, Oxygen Admin NRB, Spinal Immobilization Seated, Spinal Immobilization Supine
• EMT-B Skills Guides – We've also added "how-to" guides on how to perform key EMT skills:
Taking Blood Pressure, EpiPen, Oral Glucose, Nasal Airway, Oral Airway, Suction.
• NREMT-B Recertification – This tells you what you need to do to recert (number of hours, categories, etc.)
• START Triage Quiz – Another bonus quiz covering the START system
• Hazmat Response Quiz – Another bonus quiz on how to deal with hazmat incidents (for EMS personnel)
NOTE: If you think you've found a typo or inaccurate question, please report this immediately and we will investigate. Quality is our number one concern! Since this app may be newer than your text book, you may find some discrepancies (for example, CPR guidelines have changed). Remember, this is a study guide, not a reference book. The purpose is to help you learn and remember, it is not a substitute for an instructor and a class.
How to download and run EMT Academy on your PC and Mac
EMT Academy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install EMT Academy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get EMT Academy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For EMT Academy:
Step to Step Guide / EMT Academy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘EMT Academy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cydia by MRMAD官方製作的android版 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.