You can now play Endless ATC for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Endless ATC is a realistic and easy to play radar simulator. As an approach controller at a busy airport, you guide as many planes as possible safely to the runways. This version has multiple airports and challenging features:
• 8 airports (Amsterdam Schiphol, London Heathrow, Frankfurt, Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson, Paris Charles de Gaulle, New York JFK, Tokyo Haneda and Toronto Pearson),
• wind and storms,
• areas with altitude restriction,
• adjustable radar delays to increase realism.
That, plus all the features from the free version, including adaptive traffic rate, pilot speech, unlimited randomized gameplay. If you haven't tried the free version yet, get it here:
For detailed instructions, see: http://startgrid.blogspot.com/2013/11/endless-atc-instructions.html
How to download and run Endless ATC on your PC and Mac
Endless ATC For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Endless ATC For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Endless ATC For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Endless ATC:
Step to Step Guide / Endless ATC For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Endless ATC’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dr. Panda Town: Mall For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.