You can now play Engage for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Using Engage patients enrolled in a Methadone treatment program can:
– Check in to the dosing queue with the tap of a button
– Pay any outstanding balance due to the clinic via credit card through a secure network.
– Receive notification of appointments and clinic wide information.
The Engage app provides seamless integration to the clinics Methasoft Treatment Management system.
How to download and run Engage on your PC and Mac
Engage For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Engage For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Engage For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Engage:
More From Us: Paper.io For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Engage For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Engage’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Easter Greeting Cards For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.