You can now play Engineering Economy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
To introduce the fundamental concepts of economics/finance/costing and to explain how these will affect the functioning of an engineering company and contribute to decision making in engineering operations. Throughout the application and slides,you are expected,
• To understand the time value of money and principles of engineering economics
• To develop skills to perform economic analysis of various engineering projects
• To gain the ability to make informed financial decisions as a project evaluation team member or project manager
• Learn and use basic concepts for dealing with risk and uncertainty in project outcomes
• Practice engineering report writing, and written and oral communication skills
• To built critical decision making tools for making appropriate personal, private or public economic and financial decisions.
The application contains 10 different course slides and 17 different calculation system for economy decision.
* Enginnering Economic Decisions
* Time Value of Money
* Understanting Money Management
* Equivalence Calculations Under Inflation
* Present Worth Analysis
* Annual Equivalence Analysis
* Accounting for Depreciation and Inocome Taxses
* Project Cash Flow Analysis
* Handling Project Uncertainity
* Compound Interest (F/P)
* Equal Payment Series Compound Amount Factor (F/A)
* Capital Recovery Factor (A/P)
* Linear Gradient Series
* Effective Interest Rate per Payment Period
* Effective Interest Rate per Payment Period (Continuous)
* Capital Recovery Cost Factor (CR(i))
* Conversion From Constant to Actual Dollars
* Conversion From Actual to Constant Dollars
* General Inflation Rate (CPIn/f')
* Adjust – Discount Method (i/i')
How to download and run Engineering Economy on your PC and Mac
Engineering Economy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Engineering Economy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Engineering Economy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Engineering Economy:
Step to Step Guide / Engineering Economy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Engineering Economy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mobile number tracker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.