You can now play Enphase Enlighten for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enlighten is the monitoring experience built specifically for the system owner. Delivering at-a-glance verification, Enlighten gives you the assurance that your Enphase System is performing as expected.
– Easily verify system health and performance.
– View energy production by month, day, or hour.
– Analyze performance against historical weather data.
– Run reports of energy production and energy usage from the app
How to download and run Enphase Enlighten on your PC and Mac
Enphase Enlighten For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Enphase Enlighten For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Enphase Enlighten For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Enphase Enlighten:
Step to Step Guide / Enphase Enlighten For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Enphase Enlighten’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dot to Dot to Coloring For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.