You can now play Enviro-Bear 2010 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Who is driving that car? Oh my God, a Bear is Driving! How can that Be?!
* Grab stuff with your finger.
* Eat Fish and Berries.
* When you are FAT enough, drive into a cave to Hibernate.
* You can throw stuff out the windows and sunroof!
"It is, quite simply, the best Bear-based driving sim of all time" – rockpapershotgun
"Enviro-Bear 2010 is a game made by crazy people … practically impossible to get to wherever you want to go"
"The driving controls provide as realistic of an experience as I can imagine if I were a bear driving a car"
How to download and run Enviro-Bear 2010 on your PC and Mac
Enviro-Bear 2010 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Enviro-Bear 2010 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Enviro-Bear 2010 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Enviro-Bear 2010:
Step to Step Guide / Enviro-Bear 2010 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Enviro-Bear 2010’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Houseparty For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.