You can now play eQuake – Earthquake Alerts for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
eQuake™ is an earthquake early-warning app developed by Zizmos™. It uses a network of seismic sensors to detect earthquakes. When an earthquake occurs, the Zizmos servers send the user an early-warning notification that alerts the user of expected shaking in the area. The ability to detect earthquakes and provide alerts is dependent on the number of sensors in the Zizmos network.
Another feature of eQuake™ is its capability to use your phone as a sensor which contributes to the Zizmos earthquake warning system improving the coverage of seismic detection. The sensor mode only works when the device is charging and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
The app provides other features that give the user useful earthquake information.
– Early detection of earthquakes and early warning of shaking expected in the area. Users in an affected area are notified that an earthquake has occurred, and shaking is expected, granting the user potentially crucial advanced warning.
– A map of recent earthquakes that have occurred worldwide which uses USGS databases for the latest information.
– An earthquake early-warning simulator feature. Allows the user to simulate Zizmos™ earthquake alerts on the phone using historical earthquakes in the vicinity of the current location.
How to download and run eQuake – Earthquake Alerts on your PC and Mac
eQuake – Earthquake Alerts For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install eQuake – Earthquake Alerts For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get eQuake – Earthquake Alerts For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For eQuake – Earthquake Alerts:
Step to Step Guide / eQuake – Earthquake Alerts For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘eQuake – Earthquake Alerts’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Real Guitar – Guitar Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.