You can now play ESPN Companion for Gear for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ESPN Companion for Gear S2 is compatible with only the new Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch.
Download ESPN Companion for Gear S2 for setup with the ESPN apps for the new Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch.
For up-to-the-minute scores and news with loads of video highlights, download the ESPN app. This Companion app will not work at all without the Gear S2.
How to download and run ESPN Companion for Gear on your PC and Mac
ESPN Companion for Gear For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ESPN Companion for Gear For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ESPN Companion for Gear For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ESPN Companion for Gear:
Step to Step Guide / ESPN Companion for Gear For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ESPN Companion for Gear’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TryDate – Free Online Dating For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.