You can now play ESPN for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ESPN App is the #1 Sports App in the market. From your phone you get up-to-the-minute scores, complete news coverage, live streaming games and shows through WatchESPN, and loads of video highlights. Tap the headphones button to listen to live national and regional ESPN Radio stations, over 100 other ESPN podcasts, live play-by-play and more! Sign in and personalize the ESPN App to get scores and news alerts about all of your favorite teams and leagues! No matter where you go, take ESPN with you to stay connected the moment you need it, from wherever you are.
The ESPN App is now available on Android TV! Live streaming through WatchESPN brings you the live sports and shows you care most about, as well as on demand news, highlights and analysis you can't miss. Download now to stream thousands of live events and shows, including:
* NFL – Monday Night Football (tablet only)
* College Football – including regular season, Bowl Games, and the College Football Playoffs
* Basketball – NBA regular season, Playoffs & The NBA Finals, as well as NCAAM and NCAAW
* Baseball – MLB regular season, NCAA Men’s Baseball, Little League Baseball World Series
* NCAA Women’s Softball
* Golf – The Masters
* Soccer – EURO and MLS
* Tennis – Wimbledon, US Open & Australian Open
* ESPN Shows – SportsCenter, PTI, Mike and Mike, SportsNation, Baseball Tonight, and so many more!
The ESPN family of networks includes: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, SEC Network, SEC Network +, Longhorn Network, ACC Network Extra, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Buzzer Beater, and ESPN Bases Loaded.
Access to live video is available for free to fans that receive their high-speed Internet connection or video subscription from an affiliated service provider. A short list of providers offering access to ESPN include:
* AT&T U-verse
* Bright House Networks
* Comcast XFINITY
* Google Fiber
* Midcontinent Communications
* Time Warner Cable
* Verizon FiOS TV
* Plus many more providers
– Follow us on Twitter for the
latest updates and to provide feedback on the app: twitter.com/ESPN_FanCentral
– Use the Feedback form in the
app’s Settings menu to let us know how we’re doing.
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
How to download and run ESPN on your PC and Mac
ESPN For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ESPN For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ESPN For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ESPN:
Step to Step Guide / ESPN For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ESPN’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Nick For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.