You can now play ESPN Player for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With ESPN Player you can watch your favourite sports with thousands of events live & on-demand, anywhere, anytime. You can also immerse yourself in some of the greatest sport documentaries ever made with our ESPN Films catalogue, plus three 24/7 ESPN TV channels.
ESPN Player is ESPN’s live and on-demand sport subscription service, and is available in Europe, Middle East, Africa and parts of Asia.
How do I sign up?
A subscription is required to watch ESPN Player. After your 7-day free trial your Google Play Account will be charged when you confirm purchase.
Your subscription (once started) will renew automatically unless you cancel. You can manage your subscription in Google Play subscription settings.
What are the features?
• Every game live and on-demand for 30 days after original air date
• Three ESPN TV Channels available 24/7 (SEC Network, ESPNU & Longhorn Network)
• Cast via Google ChromeCast or airplay to Apple TV right from the video player to bring the experience to the big screen*.
• Seven day listings for upcoming sports and events
*To watch ESPN Player on TV you will require Apple TV (TvOS) or ChromeCast.
What content is on ESPN Player?
• NCAA College Football, Regular Season games, Bowl Games and College Football Playoff
• NCAA Basketball, Regular Season games plus every game from March Madness plus NIT tournaments.
• NCAA Hockey, including Frozen Four
• NCAA Baseball, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Volleyball, Softball, Soccer and more.
• X Games
• Little League World Series
• A vast catalogue of ESPN Films
• ESPN Studio shows including College GameDay, Around the Horn, Pardon the Interruption, Get Up!, High Noon, First Take and many more.
• If that wasn’t enough, an ESPN Player subscription also gives you access to three ESPN U.S. College Sport TV channels, ESPNU, the SEC Network and Longhorn Network available 24/7.
• **Sport & content varies based on your location. Please visit the FAQs in the App or on www.ESPNPlayer.com
How to download and run ESPN Player on your PC and Mac
ESPN Player For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ESPN Player For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ESPN Player For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ESPN Player:
Step to Step Guide / ESPN Player For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ESPN Player’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: New FaceTime Free Video Call & Chat advice For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.