You can now play ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The #1 bracket app is back and better than ever for the 2018 NCAA Men's College Basketball Tournament! Create up to 25 brackets and compete for a chance to win $10,000 and a trip to Hawaii for the Maui Invitational! Compete for bragging rights against professional athletes, celebrities and our very own ESPN personalities to see who tops the leaderboard. Download ESPN Tournament Challenge and start your quest for hoops glory.
Notable features include:
– Optimized bracket experience, including season and historical performance information for each team and previews for each game of the tournament.
– My Bracket page to quickly create and access your brackets, groups, and more.
– Bracketcast, ESPN's one-of-a-kind live scoring experience for brackets, to follow upsets and underdogs and see how they impact your brackets and your group members' brackets in real time.
– Fill out a bracket in seconds by auto-filling with top seeds, ESPN’s Basketball Power Index (BPI) formula, random teams, or import your bracket, change the champion, and submit another bracket! Boom!
– 'Leaders' tab shows you how you stack up against friends, family and celebrities!
– Join up to 3 groups with each of your brackets. Play against celebrities, ESPN personalities, professional athletes, and fans from across the nation.
– Access Women's Tournament Challenge, Tournament Challenge Second Chance, and the ESPN Fantasy App from the ‘More Games’ tab to play all tournament long.
Download the app now to start playing today!
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device's advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
How to download and run ESPN Tournament Challenge on your PC and Mac
ESPN Tournament Challenge For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ESPN Tournament Challenge For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ESPN Tournament Challenge For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ESPN Tournament Challenge:
Step to Step Guide / ESPN Tournament Challenge For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ESPN Tournament Challenge’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: US Breaking News & Local US News For Free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.