You can now play E*TRADE Mobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With E*TRADE Mobile for Android, you can get real-time streaming quotes, place trades, manage your accounts, and more—all from your Android™-powered device.
You’ll have everything you want in a trading and investing tool, right in the palm of your hand.
• Streamlined trading for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options (up to 4 legs)
• Customizable dashboard screen
• Real-time streaming quotes, including Level II, and charts
• Portfolios with up to 19 columns of sortable data
• Easy setup and viewing of watch lists
• Powerful stock and ETF screeners
• Market and company-specific news
• Viewing and editing of open orders
• Real-time personalized stock alerts and account notifications
• Economic and earnings calendars
• Easy money movement with mobile check deposit, Transfer Money, and Bill Pay
• Independent research for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds
• Live streaming CNBC and CNBC Videos on Demand
• Educational videos from E*TRADE Securities
• And much more!
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
Trades received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
CNBC streaming news and the CNBC logo is provided for informational purposes only under a license agreement with CNBC, Inc. Neither E*TRADE Financial nor any of its affiliates are responsible for its content and no information presented constitutes a recommendation by E*TRADE Financial or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment activity.
Mobile Check Deposit is available to all E*TRADE US retail customers. Mobile Check Deposit can be used with most E*TRADE Securities brokerage accounts and E*TRADE Bank accounts. IRA, CD, HELOC, and Futures accounts are not eligible for Mobile Check Deposit. There is a deposit limit of $100,000 per customer login per day. System limitations may apply.
For details and important information about Transfer Money, please visit (https://us.etrade.com/e/t/estation/contexthelp?id=1902000000#Avail) for a listing of the limitations, restrictions and time deadlines associated with this service.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including trading, investing and banking products and services to retail customers.
Securities products and services are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC.
View End-User License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_2.0.html
© 2016 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
How to download and run E*TRADE Mobile on your PC and Mac
E*TRADE Mobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install E*TRADE Mobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get E*TRADE Mobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For E*TRADE Mobile:
Step to Step Guide / E*TRADE Mobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘E*TRADE Mobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Samsung Gear For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.