You can now play European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
If you know all countries in Europe, you can test your knowledge.
If you don't know flags or capitals of European countries, or where they are situated on the map of Europe, you'll acquire all this information from this simple and entertaining app.
* 51 European countries:
– All independent nations, including 6 transcontinental states situated both in Europe and Asia (Russia, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Kazakhstan).
– Cyprus, an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean and a member of the European Union (EU).
– Kosovo, a partially recognized state in Southeast Europe.
– Even city-states such as Luxembourg and Vatican.
* All flags.
* All maps.
* All capitals – for example, Bratislava is the capital city of Slovakia.
* Currencies of Europe: from euro and British pound sterling to Swiss franc and Norwegian krone.
Choose the game mode:
1) Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
4) New game mode: Identify capital cities on the map.
Two learning tools:
* Table of all countries.
The app is translated into 30 languages, including the most important European languages (English, German, Spanish and many others). So you can learn the names of those countries in any of these languages. Just switch between them in the app’s Settings!
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
It is a very good application for people who study European geography or are going to travel to Europe.
From Iceland and Scandinavia to Great Britain and Portugal. From Reykjavík to Athens. The European journey begins.
How to download and run European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz on your PC and Mac
European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz:
Step to Step Guide / European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Speed Camera Radar For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.