You can now play Eventfinity for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Our unique Eventfinity App is:
– Scalable from 1 to 10,000 meetings and events
– Perfect for meetings of any size, from 1 to 100,000 participants
– Enterprise-grade back-end and app-level security
– Analytics tracking engagement, response times and movement
– Audience response systems tracking feedback
– Drag-and-drop, user friendly app creation interface
– User friendly content management system
– Offline support of all documents
How to download and run Eventfinity on your PC and Mac
Eventfinity For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Eventfinity For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Eventfinity For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Eventfinity:
Step to Step Guide / Eventfinity For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Eventfinity’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lazy Keto – Easy Low Carb Ketogenic Diet Recipes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.