You can now play Eventleaf Guide for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Use the Eventleaf Guide app to
– View the event agenda
– View session information and access documents
– View speaker, exhibitor and sponsor information
– View event and venue information
– Connect with other attendees
For more information, visit www.eventleaf.com.
How to download and run Eventleaf Guide on your PC and Mac
Eventleaf Guide For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Eventleaf Guide For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Eventleaf Guide For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Eventleaf Guide:
Step to Step Guide / Eventleaf Guide For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Eventleaf Guide’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Weather Widget & Battery Checker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.