You can now play EverDrive™ – Safe Driving for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
EverDrive shows you trip summaries, details on maneuvers, and gives you useful feedback to become a better driver. The safe driving app is easy to use because it automatically detects when driving starts and stops, and uses the phone’s sensors to measure your driving performance.
• See past drives with detailed feedback on maps.
• Improve your driving with personalized tips.
• Compete with your friends, family, and drivers around you.
• Reduce distracted driving with your phone.
• Encourages safe driving.
How to download and run EverDrive™ – Safe Driving on your PC and Mac
EverDrive™ – Safe Driving For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install EverDrive™ – Safe Driving For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get EverDrive™ – Safe Driving For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For EverDrive™ – Safe Driving:
More From Us: NPR One For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / EverDrive™ – Safe Driving For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘EverDrive™ – Safe Driving’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Solitaire. For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.