You can now play EVgo for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
EVgo is the largest electric vehicle fast charging network in the United States. With the fastest chargers at convenient locations, the EVgo mobile app makes it easy to quickly charge your car anywhere, anytime.
• Start a charge – your phone can start with a quick swipe to the right
• Locate chargers with turn-by-turn directions, real-time availability and ability to save your favorite locations
• Charge Log – review your charging sessions
• Account management – update payment information
How to download and run EVgo on your PC and Mac
EVgo For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install EVgo For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get EVgo For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For EVgo:
Step to Step Guide / EVgo For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘EVgo’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: OfferUp – Buy. Sell. Offer Up For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.