You can now play eVision App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A great tool for IBOs users can license your prospects, and provide a global vision of the company and how it can change the lives of people and turn them into successful leaders.
Some of the fabulous features:
-Play with exclusive Sig. EquipoVision, LLC Digital Assets.
-Play and share audios.
-Rate your audios.
-Get and lend any audio.
-Get your audios just in minutes.
How to download and run eVision App on your PC and Mac
eVision App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install eVision App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get eVision App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For eVision App:
Step to Step Guide / eVision App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘eVision App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bixby – Google Assistant Shortcut For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.