You can now play Executive Command for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Ever wanted to be the President of the United States for a day? In Executive Command, you can be President for four years! Try to accomplish what you set as your agenda while facing the challenges and responsibilities that crop up along the way. Being commander-in-chief and chief executive is no easy job. See how you do!
Played over 3.5 million times on iCivics.org, this NEW and IMPROVED version of Executive Command includes the following features:
– New war scenarios
– More bills ready for presidential review
– New Secretary of State assist on diplomacy tasks
– More presidential avatars
– Refreshed content, art and game features
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points and game-based achievements!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Win the White House. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will …
– Analyze the structure, functions, and processes of the executive branch
– Describe the various roles of the president: commander in chief, head diplomat, agenda setter, chief executive
– Identify the functions of executive cabinet positions and regulatory departments
– Set your presidential agenda and make speeches to Congress to gain support through new legislation
– Review and sign or veto bills from Congress
– Address diplomatic requests in person or through the State Department
– Manage international tension and a declaration of war
– Stay on top of your domestic and foreign duties as president
How to download and run Executive Command on your PC and Mac
Executive Command For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Executive Command For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Executive Command For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Executive Command:
Step to Step Guide / Executive Command For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Executive Command’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NYC Fastlane Taxi Driver For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.