You can now play ExpenseLab for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
★ Features ★
Primary feature: Import transactions (unlimited use)
– Download and import statement(s) from your bank .csv format and follow the import steps.
– This will save you hours of manual transaction entries worth months and years of transactional data from many financial institutions and will put you in control of your income, expense and savings in no time. Now that’s SMART!
– Capture your critical data and convert it into beautiful graphical/chart views
– Minimalistic monthly and yearly transactional summary view with various sort and selections.
Home (Dashboard view)
– Daily, Monthly and Top five sections for quick analysis including most recent and most spent expenses
– 7 day expense trend, Daily expense graphical view for the current month
– Daily average for daily and monthly income, expense and balance details
– Recurring and non recurring expenses for current month and year.
– Quarterly income expense graphical view
– Current month ‘actual vs. predicted’ forecast based on transactions entered
– Quick transaction entry from the Home screen
– Views: date, today, monthly, yearly, income, expense and balance based in the view selection
– Sort by: Recent, date, amount, amount, recurring, payee, category, account, income, expense
– Super fast transaction search
– Email report/database to your email
– Backup/restore your data
Details (Transaction entry view)
– Capture receipts for proof of transaction
– Pick location by clicking on the location icon to get quick and accurate payee/business name for your transaction entry. (when used on the actual location)
– Quick and error free transaction entry system with ‘copy’ feature.
– Best practice: when existing payee is picked from location icon or payee dropdown, rest of the details are automatically filled to save entry time. Just enter amount and you are done.
– Monthly Recurring or repeat entries can be setup. A single entry can be converted to recurring entry and vice versa.
– Smart recurring entries: This will automatically adjust date for leap year(s) and short months if recurring entry were to fall on invalid date (many apps do not support that which ends up missing your recurring entry for the month)
– Allow edit to single or all recurring entries at the same time.
– Multi account support
Analysis (Graphical monthly/Quarterly view)
– Monthly and quarterly income and expense graphical view by year with additional details.
Summary (Numerical with %age)
– Monthly view for each/all month(s) of the year selected. This can be combined with category, payee(s), accounts and totals.
– Yearly view for one or all years. This can be combined with category, payee(s), accounts and totals.
– Provides monthly and yearly comparison by categories, payees, accounts and just totals.
– Add, delete and update your categories, payees, accounts and method of payments (banks) here.
– You can update/correct payees which allow you to update all related transactions to keep the data clean.
– See your current year income, expense and balance on interactive widget
★ How to import ★
*.csv must be saved in device internal /Download folder
Once the .csv statement is selected, click on ‘view statement’ to verify which columns to pick from the view dropdowns when importing the statement.
Pick correct column data for each dropdown
1- Bank/Payment method: Enter/dropdown selection,
(This will store the statement import definition for future import for each bank statement)
2- Skip header row: Use dropdown to select if header row(s) needs to be skipped from the statement
3- Payee: Use Dropdown to pick correct payee column
4- Date: Use Dropdown to pick correct date column
5- Date format: Use dropdown to pick correct transaction date format
6- Expense amount: Use dropdown to pick correct expense column
7- Income amount: Use dropdown to pick correct income column
How to download and run ExpenseLab on your PC and Mac
ExpenseLab For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ExpenseLab For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ExpenseLab For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ExpenseLab:
Step to Step Guide / ExpenseLab For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ExpenseLab’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pebbles Apex/Nova Icon Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.