You can now play Experience app for Galaxy S9/S9+ for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Universal experience app for Galaxy Galaxy S9/S9+.
This application is designed to provide key USP of Galaxy S9/S9+.
It lets Field Force & FSM experience features of Galaxy S9/S9+ through their own phone. (Based on Android OS from Nougat to Oreo version)
How to download and run Experience app for Galaxy S9/S9+ on your PC and Mac
Experience app for Galaxy S9/S9+ For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Experience app for Galaxy S9/S9+ For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Experience app for Galaxy S9/S9+ For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Experience app for Galaxy S9/S9+:
Step to Step Guide / Experience app for Galaxy S9/S9+ For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Experience app for Galaxy S9/S9+’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Alliance Wars: American Empire For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.