You can now play Exterior Ballistics Calculator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The most comprehensive, accurate, and fully customizable exterior ballistics software available on mobile devices!
Validated and in use by professional snipers and hunters!
Accuracy is basically only limited by the accuracy of user's input.
This Ballistics calculator computes accurate trajectories of any type of projectile, or bullets from airguns or firearms.
* Easy computation of scope hold over, scope adjustments, Point Blank Range optimization, …
* Supports Skywatch Windoo and Weatherflow Wind Meter
* Prediction of Group size, target hit rate, and Weapon Employment Zone (WEZ)
* Gyroscopic Stability Analysis for reloaders
* Special features for Field Target shooters
* Database with more than 2000 firearm bullets and more than 150 air gun pellets
* Fully customizable and exportable range cards
* Can use any standard (G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, G8) or custom drag functions as well as Lapua radar data
* Zero atmosphere support
* Computes changes in air density along the bullet path
* Includes Coriolis drift, gyroscopic drift and Magnus effect
* Quick adjustments for hunting applications
* Can get atmospheric data directly from device sensors
* More than 160 first and second focal plane scopes and reticles supported such as:
– Burris Ballistic MilDot, Ballistic Plex, Plex E1, G2B MilDot, XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3, Ballistic E1 FFP Varmint, SCR MIL, SCR MOA
– Bushnell G2-DMR, DOA 600, BTR-1, BTR-MIL
– EOTech 512, 552, EXPS3-4
– Falcon MilDot, B20
– Firefield MilDot
– Hawke 1/2 MilDot, MAP 6A
– Horus Vision H27, H37
– Huskemaw 8 MOA
– IOR/Valdada MP-8 Xtreme X1 MOA & MIL
– Khales MIL 2, MIL 4, MSR
– Leapers MilDot 6-dots, MilDot 9-dots
– Leatherwood/Hi-Lux CMR
– Leupold CMR-W 5.56 & 7.62, TMR, M-TMR, Mildot, Duplex, Fine Duplex, LR Duplex, Wide Duplex, Varmint Hunters, Boone and Crockett, FireDot SPR, FireDot TMR, TMOA, Pig Plex
– Lynx Plex
– March MTR-1, MTR-3, MTR-4, MML
– Millet Mil-Dotbar
– NcSTAR P4 Sniper
– Nightforce NP-1, NP-1RR, NP-R1, NP-R2, NP-2DD, MOAR, MIL-R, MLR, Velocity 600
– Nikko Stirling MilDot, LRX
– Nikon Nikoplex, BDC, BDC 150, BDC 200, BDC 600, BDC Predator, MilDot
– Premier MOA-ER, Gen II MilDot
– Primary Arms ACSS HUD DMR .308/.223
– Redfield TAC-MOA, 4-Plex
– Schmidt & Bender Mildot, P4L Fine, P4L Fine MOA
– Sightron MilDot, MOA-2
– Simmons Truplex
– Steiner G2B Mildot, Plex S1, SCR
– Swarovski 4A-I, 4W, 4W-I
– SWFA Mil-Quad
– Trijicon ACOG Horseshoe Dot .223, ACOG Red Chevron .223, TA01NSN, TA01NSN-308, Accupoint Mildot
– Vortex EBR-1 MOA, EBR-1 MRAD, EBR-2B MRAD, EBR-2B MOA, EBR-2C MOA, EBR-2C MRAD, EBR-3 MRAD, MilDot, VMR1 MOA, JM-1 BDC, XLR MOA, TMCQ MOA, V-Plex
– Weaver German #4, TBX
– Zeiss Rapid-Z 600, Rapid-Z 800, Rapid-Z 1000, Reticle 4, 60, 63
– … more added regularly.
Based on the numerical solution of modified point mass trajectory equations.
The main features are:
– Solves modified point mass trajectory equations with an efficient integration method.
– No simplifying assumptions for best accuracy (doesn't resort to the usual flat fire assumption)
– All data organized into savable profiles
– Support for multiple ballistic coefficients at specified velocities
– Atmospheric corrections: support Army Standard Metro (ASM) and ICAO standard atmosphere models
– Support variable wind profile between shooter and target
– Includes Coriolis drift effect (Automatic latitude and azimuth, using GPS and sensors)
– Includes Spin Drift effect (Gyroscopic drift)
– Includes Aerodynamic jump effect
– Displays hold-over in reticle view
– Computes sight clicks adjustment for changing conditions (bullet, target distance, wind, …)
– Computation of customizable drop tables
– Ballistic calibration (truing): auto adjust BC or muzzle velocity from velocity and/or drop measurements
– Possible to export results as .png images or .csv files
How to download and run Exterior Ballistics Calculator on your PC and Mac
Exterior Ballistics Calculator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Exterior Ballistics Calculator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Exterior Ballistics Calculator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Exterior Ballistics Calculator:
Step to Step Guide / Exterior Ballistics Calculator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Exterior Ballistics Calculator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mets Baseball: Live Scores, Stats, Plays & Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.