You can now play Extreme Call Blocker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
** Please make sure you are NOT using anything else to block the same number, either your phone's internal blocking list (auto reject list), or your carrier's blocking service, or any other call blocking app. The pick up and hang up won't work if you are using something else to block the same number. If you are not sure, turn off the blocker and see if the call is still blocked.
New feature: Integrated FCC robocall and tele-market call report, automatically blocks numbers on the list. Automatic sync with FCC report.
Please Read First
* Email us email@example.com for any question, no email will be ignored.
* Pick up and hangup works on Kitkat, Lollipop and Marshmallow.
* Free trial available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "request trial app" to receive a download link
* Guaranteed to work or your money back, no time limit
* Buy-one-get-one-free, after purchase, email us for a promo code for a free download.
News reporting, App Review, and User's Manual
* Latest user review: https://community.republicwireless.com/message/455656#comment-455656
* Third party App review: http://www.techlicious.com/blog/how-to-prevent-spam-callers-from-leaving-voicemail/
* TV news reporting: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/money/consumer/alerts/Call-blocking-app-Extreme-Call-Blocker-stops-telemarketing-calls-for-viewer
* User's Manual: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Call Blocking Modes
* Send to voice mail
* Pick up-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail.
* Mute only: only mute the ringtone on your side.
* Allow call but no voicemail: allow call to ring as normal but no voicemail allowed.
* Block outgoing calls: block outgoing call to a particular number.
* In-Call-Popup, let you pick up-and-hangup on a call and add the number to blacklist directly when call is ringing
Message Blocking Modes
* Erased: blocked message erased permanently, not recoverable.
* Saved in block log: blocked message saved in the log, can be viewed/edited/replied later.
* Hidden in private: blocked message hidden in private mailbox, can only be accessed with password .
* Auto response only: send auto response only, do not block messages.
* Forward: forward message to another number.
* Content filtering: message can be filtered based on content.
Customize Blocking List
* Blacklist: easiest way to block a number, add it to the blacklist and select a blocking mode.
* White list: for numbers you don't want to be blocked.
* Profile: build a blocking profiles and add as many numbers as you want to the profile, ideal for blocking a lot of numbers in the same way.
* Group blocking: block an entire Google contact group.
* Area code blocking: use wildcard to block an entire area code, or all numbers contain the same pattern.
* Timers: blacklist supports timers, set your blocking to start and end at a particular time during a particular day or days.
* Calendars: profile and group blocking support calendar scheduling, set your blocking to start and end according to your Google calendar.
Private Message Vault
* Support 128-bit encryption on SMS, prevent snooping from third party sms apps
* Support both SMS and MMS
* Password protected.
* Support remote clear to erase all messages remotely.
* Automatic time out.
* Calls to/from private numbers automatically erased from call log.
* Password protected.
* Invisible mode, remove app icon from your app list.
* Support blocking of UNKNOWN,PRIVATE or RESTRICTED calls.
* One-click option to block all numbers not in your contact.
* Support sending auto response text messages to blocked calls or messages.
* Support wildcard * and ? matching of phone numbers.
* Support backup and restore to/from SD card or Dropbox.
* Automatically erase blocked calls from your call log.
* Blocking history log stores all blocked call and message info.
How to download and run Extreme Call Blocker on your PC and Mac
Extreme Call Blocker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Extreme Call Blocker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Extreme Call Blocker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Extreme Call Blocker:
Step to Step Guide / Extreme Call Blocker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Extreme Call Blocker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Heart of Vegas™ Slots Casino For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.