You can now play Extreme Video Downloader for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Download the latest videos from Vimeo, Hulu, Netflix, Dailymotion, Ustream, and LiveLeak with the Extreme Video Downloader app. Our app allows you to download the latest videos from these sites with video quality up to 720p.
By installing this app you agree to the following privacy policies:
How to download and run Extreme Video Downloader on your PC and Mac
Extreme Video Downloader For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Extreme Video Downloader For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Extreme Video Downloader For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Extreme Video Downloader:
Step to Step Guide / Extreme Video Downloader For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Extreme Video Downloader’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: aospUI Black Substratum Theme+Samsung/Stock/Pixel For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.