You can now play EyeCloud for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This software is specifically applied to Plug and Play IP-Camera.
Apply the newest Plug and Play tech to completely solve problems in installing IP-Camera, using IP-Camera, this truly makes IP-Camera to be acceptable by common consumers.
How to download and run EyeCloud on your PC and Mac
EyeCloud For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install EyeCloud For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get EyeCloud For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For EyeCloud:
Step to Step Guide / EyeCloud For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘EyeCloud’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Realm Defense: Hero Legends TD For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.