You can now play EyesPie – Wifi Home Security Camera for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
What Is EyesPie ?
EyesPie Turns Your Old Smartphone Into 24×7 Monitoring Home Security Camera.
What Features Does EyesPie Have?
– Fully Secured With End-To-End Encrypted Connection Over SSL
– No Logins
– Motion Detection
– WiFi Support
– HD Quality Video
– Zoom & Pan
– Two Way Audio/Video Talk
– Local/Remote Recording
How Does EyesPie Work ?
1. Install EyesPie On Two Android Phones.
2. Name Each Device Differently. Names Are Unique And Case-Sensitive.
3. Add Those Names Into Each Other's Device List.
4. Start Monitoring.
5. Pinch To Zoom.
6. Record If You Like.
How Secured Is EyesPie?
Privacy & Protection Of Users Is Our Utmost Concern. Here Are The Measures We Have Implemented To Provide It Best Security.
1. Free From Any Personally Identifiable Information Such As Mobile Number Or Email Id.
2. Information Of Devices Which Can Access Your Device Is Saved Locally Rather On Server. Connect Request From A Device Will Be Rejected If You Have Not Added It.
3. Enforced Binary Communication On SSL.
4. EyesPie Is A WebRTC Based Application Which Establishes End-To-End Encrypted Connection. You Can Read More About It And Its Security Here : http://webrtc-security.github.io
How To Setup Motion Detection?
1. Subscribe To A Monthly Paid Plan.
2. Select Devices To Send Motion Detected Alert.
3. Keep Your Mobile Still For 3 Seconds To Start.
How Does Motion Detection Work?
1. Detects Motion Changes Using Camera.
2. Works Best In Ambience With Enough Light.
3. Only Alerts When Continuously Detects Motion For A Certain Time.
4. Records Locally When Motion Is Detected.
5. Alerts When Device Is Running Low On Storage.
6. Keeps Recordings Of 24 Hours To Maintain Storage.
1. Device With HotSpot Enabled, Must Have Internet To Detect Other Devices On HotSpot.
2. Few Devices Do Not Connect, When They Are Locked.
3. Due To WiFi Security Policy & Battery Optimization Settings, Device Disconnects After Going Into SleepMode.
4. If Device Doesn't Connect For Long, Stop App From Recent Apps And Start Again.
Facing Connectivity Issue ?
1. If Name You Are Trying To Set Shows "Already Taken May Be", Try In A Few Seconds Again. Happens When You Try To Set Previous Name Again.
2. Check Device Name You Are Trying To Connect. Names Are Unique To Each Device And Case-Sensitive (Meaning Small And Capital Letters Are Not Same).
3. It Only Connects When Your Device Name Exists In Other Mobile Device List. For Security Reasons.
4. If You Are Using Any VPN Service, It Won't Work.
5. Most Important – Make Sure Other Device Is Connected To Internet.
6. Check Out The Video.
Please Note That EyesPie Uses Your 3g/4g Internet Connection. Carrier Charges Will Apply.
For Security Reasons, You Must Add Your Device Name To Other Device In Order To Connect. For Example If You Have A Device With Name "One" And You Are Trying To Connect Device With Name "Two", Device With Name "Two" Must Have Device Name "One" Added To Its Device List.
Image Credits : https://www.freepik.com/
How to download and run EyesPie – Wifi Home Security Camera on your PC and Mac
EyesPie – Wifi Home Security Camera For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install EyesPie – Wifi Home Security Camera For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get EyesPie – Wifi Home Security Camera For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For EyesPie – Wifi Home Security Camera:
Step to Step Guide / EyesPie – Wifi Home Security Camera For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘EyesPie – Wifi Home Security Camera’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Formula Fast Race For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.