You can now play EzCalculator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app is free and has no ads.
This app does not need any system permission. No internet connection is needed.
EzCalculator for Android helps you to do basic and advanced math calculation. This app includes the following calculators:
1. Math Calculator with regular and scientific functions. The app stores the calculation history.
2. Fraction Calculator
3. Fraction and Decimal converter
4. Unit Converter
5. Tips Calculator
6. Discount Calculator
7. Percentage Calculator
We are Google top-rated developer and we develop high quality apps..
Please report issue or suggestion to the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download and run EzCalculator on your PC and Mac
EzCalculator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install EzCalculator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get EzCalculator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For EzCalculator:
Step to Step Guide / EzCalculator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘EzCalculator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Klink – Tether For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.