You can now play F3 – Anonymous questions, Chat for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
F3 is the most honest place on the internet. See what your friends think of you, answer anonymous questions and ask others the things you have never dared before.
How does it work?
1) Share your link with friends
2) Let them send you anonymous messages and questions only you can see
3) Express yourself by making cool answers with photos and videos. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools.
4) Questions and answers disappear in 72 hours
5) Follow your friends to see everything they post
How to download and run F3 – Anonymous questions, Chat on your PC and Mac
F3 – Anonymous questions, Chat For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install F3 – Anonymous questions, Chat For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get F3 – Anonymous questions, Chat For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For F3 – Anonymous questions, Chat:
Step to Step Guide / F3 – Anonymous questions, Chat For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘F3 – Anonymous questions, Chat’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hairstyles Step by Step Braid Bun & Twist for Girl For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.