You can now play Facebook Groups for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app gives you a dedicated space for you and your groups.
See all of your Facebook groups in one place. Discuss, plan and collaborate easily and without distractions. Follow your groups here or on Facebook, whichever is easier for you.
• Create a group for just about anything
• Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch
• Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into
• Keep up with groups you manage
Facebook groups are great for …
• Family & Friends—share photos, organize vacations
• Teams & Clubs—post updates and schedules
• Organizations—make decisions, plan events
• School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes
How to download and run Facebook Groups on your PC and Mac
Facebook Groups For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Facebook Groups For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Facebook Groups For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Facebook Groups:
Step to Step Guide / Facebook Groups For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Facebook Groups’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Xoom Money Transfer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.