Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
We assembled a FAQ list so please read it carefully before emailing us or adding a review. It has all your questions answered. We are not kidding, this is the link to the FAQ, read it before you download the app! If you need help – contact us per email first!
You must share your location with your friends, but the phone is almost dead, can't locate you or the GPS accuracy is bad? Or you need to geotag those old pictures and change your GPS on the fly? No problem, use our app!
Modes of operation
– Expert mode
– No root mode for better spoofing (6.0 and above only for now)
– Fake GPS Joystick
– Automated movement around location in a radius
– Automated altitude
– Settings – change update interval, speed, altitude, accuracy, spoofing and much more
– Better spoofing
– Root support for mock location disabled
– Tasker app integration along with adb shell commands for routes and joystick (more on the FAQ page)
– Fake GPS Go Routes
How to use:
1. Move the map and use the centre/crosshair icon to start a single location
2. Long press on the map to add Waypoints for Routing
3. Use the built in Fake GPS Joystick (fly GPS mode)
Please note that we will not be answering questions within the Review section of the app – if you need support, please read the help url and use the support email for further assistance.
– Internet – to display the map view on the Go
– Write/Read from SD Card – for the export/import of favourites and history /coming soon/
– Access Coarse and Fine Location – to fake your current location
– Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications).
Translated into english and german.
How to download and run Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on your PC and Mac
Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go:
Step to Step Guide / Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Eagle Live For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.