You can now play Family Vault – Lock documents for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Take care of your loved ones, children or parents. Be prepared! Life happens, so always have the important stuff with you. Share it with the important family members. Fully encrypted in Keepsafe Family Vault, you have a digital copy, just in case. Over 50 million people trust Keepsafe’s Content Privacy products.
Family Vault has a document scanner so it’s easy to get all the important information in there. Drivers license scanning is supported. Use Family Vault as a records management tool to have insurance cards, personal finance, cars in this organization and protection app.
Scan your family’s health insurance card and other health information. Make sure you share the Family Vault with all the caretakers in the family so they always have the most up-to-date information.
Never go to the DMV again to find you’re missing information – it’s all in Keepsafe. Always have your family’s health card and records at hand in case you need them.
Use Keepsafe Family Vault as a records management tool. In case of a fire or natural disaster, everything is already in Keepsafe as a digital copy so you can just grab your phone and have peace of mind that all the important records are here.
Keepsafe Family Vault uses military grade encryption and its own backup cloud so you can access your important things even if your phone is lost or destroyed. Encryption makes sure only you and authorized people can see what is in Family Vault.
Set up a shared Keepsafe Family Vault with your parents or your siblings so you have their important records at hand in case you need them. Life happens – be prepared, be organized.
HOW DO I ADD IMPORTANT RECORDS TO FAMILY VAULT?
– Use the document scanner that comes with the app
– Take a photo of important records
– Import from cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive or One Drive
– Send files to Family Vault from other apps.
IS FAMILY VAULT SAFE?
– Everything is encrypted on your device with military grade encryption
– We use the AES-265 encryption standard to protect your records
– Over 50 million users trust our products.
CAN I SHARE MY FAMILY VAULT?
– Create multiple vaults to share with each with your children, siblings, spouse or parents
– Invite family members to install the app and send them an invite code
How to download and run Family Vault – Lock documents on your PC and Mac
Family Vault – Lock documents For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Family Vault – Lock documents For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Family Vault – Lock documents For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Family Vault – Lock documents:
Step to Step Guide / Family Vault – Lock documents For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Family Vault – Lock documents’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Beauty Camera – Selfie Camera For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.