You can now play Fanatical Basketball for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Dribble, shoot, score! Hit the court with Fanatical Basketball, the world’s #1 stunningly immersive basketball game!
Grab the ball, shoot from the downtown or perform spectacular dunks, and rise to the challenge with Fanatical Basketball! Build and manage your team, go head to head in 5-on-5 action and dominate your opponents in nba style matches. Win or go home with lethal shot in playoff seasons. KABOOM!
– Realistic 3D graphics, crazy fluid animations and smart touch controls
– Jam with 30+ teams of customizable 3D players
– Quick Game mode and League Matches mode
How to download and run Fanatical Basketball on your PC and Mac
Fanatical Basketball For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fanatical Basketball For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fanatical Basketball For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fanatical Basketball:
Step to Step Guide / Fanatical Basketball For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fanatical Basketball’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Microsoft To-Do For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.