You can now play FanFiction.Net for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Only Official app for FanFiction.Net is now on Android!
* Read – Browse and search for millions of stories.
* Publish – Write and Publish your stories
* Forums – Join writing groups or make friends with millions of other readers and writers.
* Syncing – Library/Downloaded syncing between devices
* Push – Push notifications for Followed/Downloaded stories
* Private Messaging – Enjoying private communication with other users. Send text, image or voice messages.
* Community Archives – Start or browse story archives .
* Beta Readers – Browse and search for registered beta readers.
* Story Management – Browse and manage your favorites and follows.
* User Management – Browse and manage your favorites, follows, and others.
Please note Private Messaging (PM) feature is currently app to app only. PM site integration is coming soon in a future release.
Audio permission explained: Our Private Messaging feature allows the sending and receiving of recorded voice messages between app users.
Camera permission explained: QRCode story/user sharing/scanning feature requires the camera to capture qr encoded images.
How to download and run FanFiction.Net on your PC and Mac
FanFiction.Net For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FanFiction.Net For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FanFiction.Net For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FanFiction.Net:
Step to Step Guide / FanFiction.Net For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FanFiction.Net’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Looney Tunes Dash! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.