You can now play Farm Bomb for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
farm bomb is a very addictive match 3 game. Be the most delicious and juicy fruit star that may be in this magical wonderland. Sweep match 3 fruits to break the level of interest in this puzzle adventure! Crush the sweet with your finger, and enjoy the blasting!
Rules or gameplay is really simple to everyone's taste:
– Connect three or more similar fruit splashes to score points.
– Archive the target points to level up.
– Fruits Bomb at various sights
– The fire props can remove the fruit in a row.
– Cool & cool animated UI & cool effects.
– Easy and fun to start but a challenge to master completely
– Exciting lighting effects while playing include blasting mania, spark lighting!
How to download and run Farm Bomb on your PC and Mac
Farm Bomb For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Farm Bomb For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Farm Bomb For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Farm Bomb:
Step to Step Guide / Farm Bomb For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Farm Bomb’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Match-3 Rorys Restaurant For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.