You can now play Farming Simulator 18 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Become a modern farmer in Farming Simulator 18! Immerse yourself in a huge open world and harvest many types of crops, take care of your livestock – cows, sheep, and pigs – take part in forestry, and sell your products on a dynamic market to expand your farm!
You have access to a huge selection of over 50 farming vehicles and machines, faithfully recreated from over 30 of the biggest names in the industry, including AGCO’s most respected brands: Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. Drive and use brand new equipment and harvest sugar beet, potatoes, wheat, canola, corn, and for the first time sunflowers.
With a deep and powerful simulation experience, a vast open world and a wide fleet of vehicles including brand new machines, Farming Simulator 18 invites you aboard the most complete handheld farming simulation ever created!
Features of Farming Simulator 18 include:
• Use realistic tractors and trucks from some of the biggest agriculture machine makers
• Plant and harvest six different crops: Wheat, canola, corn, sugar beet, potatoes and sunflower
• Breed pigs and sell them for profit
• Feed your cows and sheep to produce and sell milk and wool
• New front loader attachments expand your options when transporting bales or wood
• Manage AI helpers for better results or let them drive your vehicles to a destination of your choice
• New 3D graphics show even more detail on your machinery and the southern US environment
• Harvest wood with dedicated machinery and sell the timber
• Play with friends in local multiplayer mode for WiFi and Bluetooth
How to download and run Farming Simulator 18 on your PC and Mac
Farming Simulator 18 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Farming Simulator 18 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Farming Simulator 18 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Farming Simulator 18:
Step to Step Guide / Farming Simulator 18 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Farming Simulator 18’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tourney Machine For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.