You can now play Fast Tract Diet for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Fast Tract Diet App helps you identify gut friendly foods versus hard-to-digest foods, track and chart your meals and symptoms, create shopping lists and quickly look up the symptom potential for specific foods & drinks at your favorite market on the fly.
The Fast Tract Diet is based on a flexible “FP” point system adaptable to a variety of dietary preferences. Each food is assigned a specific point value based on its serving size and symptom potential.
The Lower The FP Points, The Lower The Symptom Potential.
The Fast Tract Diet addresses the symptoms of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (FGIDs), Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and related digestive and general health issues including:
• Gas, bloating, distension and belching
• Cramps, abdominal pain and indigestion
• Diarrhea, constipation or altered bowel habits
• Heartburn, sore throat, sinus irritation, persistent cough, sour taste, hoarseness, lump in throat feeling and post nasal drip
• Respiratory symptoms
• Allergic and autoimmune reactions
FGIDs, SIBO and related digestive and general health issues include, but are not limited to:
• Acid and non-acid reflux
• Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
• Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR)
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Lactose, fructose or other carbohydrate intolerance
• Celiac disease
• Crohn’s disease
• Leaky gut and autoimmune diseases
Read the professional reviews and genuine experiences of Fast Tract Dieters (http://digestivehealthinstitute.org/book-reviews/) based on the Fast Tract Digestion books, which describe the diet. The Fast Tract Diet was presented at Digestive Disease Week in 2013 to give gastroenterologists a new dietary alternative for SIBO related conditions.
HOW IT WORKS
It’s easy. Just follow the 3 steps:
1. Decide your daily FP goal based on the severity of your symptoms.
– For severe symptoms: 25 FP points or less (GREEN)
– For moderate symptoms: 26 – 40 FP points (YELLOW)
– For light or no symptoms: 40 FP points and above (RED)
2. Track what you eat and drink including serving sizes and any symptoms you experience.
3. Incorporate the “Gut Friendly Practices” into your daily routine for better digestion.
For more information on FP, FP goal setting and “Gut Friendly Practices”, read the How Fast Tract Diet Works and Gut Friendly Practices chapters by pressing ” ? ” on the Dashboard.
This is where you start. The graph is automatically generated based on your meals (FP) and symptoms. You can see it either by week or month to track your progress on symptom relief over time.
FP FOOD LIST
Over 800 foods, drinks, condiments and supplements are already pre-calculated to help you meet your “FP” goal for relief.
Your meals and symptoms are logged here. You can log meals and symptoms from the Dashboard, FP Food List as well as within the Tracker.
MY CUSTOM FOODS
Can’t find a food in the FP Food List? Enter the nutritional facts and let the App calculate the FP and save it for future use. You can also create your own recipes. The FP values are automatically calculated per serving making it easy to add to the Tracker.
Create a low FP shopping list and bring it to your local market! You can also add other household items for convenience.
This is your mobile food chemist to determine the FP points and symptom potential in any food, drink, etc. Once FP points are calculated, you can add the food to My Custom Foods for future reference.
FAST TRACT DIET
Read about the Fast Tract Diet and Fast Tract Diet App in several concise chapters. Additional resources including books, individual consultation and a community of Fast Tract Dieters on Facebook are also found here.
Credits for various Icons
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Icon made by Picol from www.flaticon.com
How to download and run Fast Tract Diet on your PC and Mac
Fast Tract Diet For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fast Tract Diet For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fast Tract Diet For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fast Tract Diet:
Step to Step Guide / Fast Tract Diet For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fast Tract Diet’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Alarm Clock Free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.