You can now play Fedilab for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Fedilab is a multifunctional Android client to access the distributed Fediverse, consisting of micro blogging, photo sharing and video hosting.
– Mastodon, Pleroma, Peertube, GNU Social, Friendica.
The application has advanced features (especially for Pleroma and Mastodon):
– Multi-accounts support
– Schedule messages from the device
– Schedule boosts
– Bookmark messages
– Follow and interact with remote instances
– Timed mute accounts
– Cross account actions with a long press
– Translation feature
– Art timelines
– Video timelines
It's an open source application and the source code is available here: https://gitlab.com/tom79/mastalab/
How to download and run Fedilab on your PC and Mac
Fedilab For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fedilab For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fedilab For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fedilab:
Step to Step Guide / Fedilab For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fedilab’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Vector 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.