You can now play Fest 17 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The official app for THE FEST 17 and PRE-FEST 6 is here!!!
• Full event schedule, lineup, and venue maps for THE FEST 17 and PRE-FEST 6
• See who's playing right now, who's next on your schedule, and what's coming up next, all from one screen
• Browse the complete schedule and save shows to your personal schedule to get alerts before they go on
• Preview this year's lineup of BANDS, the FEST WRESTLING "WE ARE FAMILY" showcase, our standup FEST COMEDY SHOWCASE, and PODCASTS being recorded live at FEST – including bios, photos, music samples, and videos for each performer
• Use the built-in venue maps to find your way from show to show across Gainesville and Tampa
• Find your new favorite band by browsing international bands and Florida performances exclusive to THE FEST
International visitors and data-savvy pals: you only need data access for schedule updates (including MYSTERY BAND announcements, weather, and the latest in the FEST news feed). Everything works offline otherwise.
PS: New for you this year is the option to toggle between a 12/24-hour clock to see all event times, and a weather setting for your favorite temperature scale, CELSIUS! (sorry, Kelvin)
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to check out official @thefestfl tweets and photos, AND don't forget to keep checking #fest17 and #prefestybor6 activity to see what other FEST goers are up to! Be sure to check these throughout the weekend for MYSTERY BAND announcements and other last-minute news and surprises.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @stephanwozniak for tech support, feedback, and any other nice things you have to say.
How to download and run Fest 17 on your PC and Mac
Fest 17 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fest 17 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fest 17 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fest 17:
Step to Step Guide / Fest 17 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fest 17’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Skins pack ” FNAF ” for MCPE mine maps! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.