You can now play File Commander – File Manager for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device via a clean and intuitive interface. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
The latest version takes full advantage of Android N, complete with an optional login profile that can save your settings across devices, new Secure Mode that can hide and encrypt your files from other users, and a Storage Analyzer to see exactly what's eating into your storage space, and where.
Now, there's support for the new File Converter that can convert your files into one of over 100 formats, right on your device!
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FILES – Do more with your Android smartphone or tablet
• *NEW* File Commander is now easier to use and more intuitive than ever with its major visual, navigational and UI redesign..
• Android TV Support – Now you can use OfficeSuite directly on any TV that runs Android!
• File Converter – perform over 1200 types of conversions and convert your files into more than 100 other formats
• Screen Sharing – easily share your display with other devices on the same network
• Login profile can save your app settings and personalizations across devices
• Categories for your Music, Picture, and Video files, along with sections for Archives, Documents, and more
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Easily manage external storage such as microSD cards and USB OTG drives (if supported)
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• PC File Transfer – Now you are able to manage your files and folders even easier directly from your PC > Check out how it works: https://youtu.be/03JYXQeF3iw
• You can now access Windows/Samba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth
• Share files easily using a wide range of sending options
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Fully-customizable Homescreen with quick access tiles
• Find on-device files quickly with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Quickly pick up where you left off using the Recent files feature
• Send time-consuming file operations to the background so you can continue working
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM:
• Secure Mode lets you hide and encrypt your files and folders, making them invisible outside of File Commander
• At-a-glance view of all your files and folders using the Storage Analyzer
• Bookmark your files and folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Access to hidden files and folders
*Recycle Bin does not restore files deleted before upgrading to File Commander Premium.
How does File Commander use the granted permissions on your phone? – http://www.mobisystems.com/android/file-commander-professional/permissions/
How to download and run File Commander – File Manager on your PC and Mac
File Commander – File Manager For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install File Commander – File Manager For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get File Commander – File Manager For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For File Commander – File Manager:
Step to Step Guide / File Commander – File Manager For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘File Commander – File Manager’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bubble Blast 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.