You can now play Find The Thermal Core Trainer Full Version for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This advert free app has been developed for glider pilots of all kinds such as sailplane gliders, paragliders and hanggliders to help become more proficient at intuitively homing in on where a thermal "core" is, once you have found the thermal. It uses Helmut Reichmann's Coring Theory to achieve this.
Professor Dr. Helmut Reichmann (1941–March 10, 1992) was a German glider pilot, thrice World Gliding Champion and co-founder of the Barron Hilton Cup. He earned his glider pilot license in 1958 and soon achieved prominence as one of the most successful and influential people in the history of gliding. He also developed the Helmut Reichmann's Thermal Coring Theory.
1. If the climb improves, widen the turn by decreasing the banking angle.
2. If the climb deteriorates, tighten the turn by increasing the banking angle.
3. If the climb remains constant, keep the banking angle constant.
Once you've decided on a turn direction, maintain this direction, providing it is safe to do so (when flying).
App Training Instructions
1. Place your finger on the glider, close your eyes and then slowly drag the glider while your eyes are closed and listening to the tone of the Variometer, until you find the core.
2. Don't just head towards a louder Variometer tone, but follow the rules by straightening up when the Vario tone increases and turning when it decreases.
Whether you're hanggliding, paragliding or sailplaining, through repetition and practicing of Reichmanns' Rules, until it becomes second-nature, you will increase your chances of finding the thermal core quicker.
App setting modes include:
1. The option to choose a Paraglider, Hangglider or Sailplane to train with.
2. A silent mode for training in public places, where Vario tones are replaced by device vibrations.
3. A countdown timer, so you can measure your improvement.
4. Thermal drift of varying speeds, where you can set the thermal to move in real-time, while you search for the core.
5. Glider breadcrumb trail to view your path decisions.
Feedback, translations and bug reporting are highly appreciated. Support of this Android app will encourage further app features, and an iOS Apple App Store app.
A fellow pilot
How to download and run Find The Thermal Core Trainer Full Version on your PC and Mac
Find The Thermal Core Trainer Full Version For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Find The Thermal Core Trainer Full Version For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Find The Thermal Core Trainer Full Version For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Find The Thermal Core Trainer Full Version:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Find The Thermal Core Trainer Full Version (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Find The Thermal Core Trainer Full Version For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Find The Thermal Core Trainer Full Version’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Free Manga Reader 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.