You can now play Finger Kendo for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Kendo sword-fight. Swipe to block opponent. Tap to score.
Realistic sound effects put you in the spirit of the Kendo 剣道, meaning "Way of The Sword", a modern Japanese martial art of sword-fighting descended from traditional swordsmanship (kenjutsu) which originated with the samurai class of feudal Japan.
Men-bu, the top head protector.
Kote-bu, wrist protector.
Do-bu, the armor that protects the torso.
Tsuki-bu, the throat (tsuki-dare).
How to download and run Finger Kendo on your PC and Mac
Finger Kendo For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Finger Kendo For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Finger Kendo For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Finger Kendo:
Step to Step Guide / Finger Kendo For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Finger Kendo’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SuperVPN Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.