You can now play Fire Balls 3D for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Fire Balls 3D is a single-tap hyper casual game that will keep you hooked for hours!
Hold to make your dot fire forward, and be careful from moving obstacles.
The game features unlimited levels and 20 beautiful color themes.
How to download and run Fire Balls 3D on your PC and Mac
Fire Balls 3D For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fire Balls 3D For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fire Balls 3D For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fire Balls 3D:
Step to Step Guide / Fire Balls 3D For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fire Balls 3D’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stickers For Whatsapp – 20 Packs For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.