You can now play Firestorm for LIFX for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
**LIFX Cloud account required: https://support.lifx.com/hc/en-us/sections/200525980-LIFX-Cloud
Relax by the fire light show using your LIFX lights. Watch your lights glow and flicker to the sounds of a fire.
• Candlelight – Flickering flame from a candle
• Fireplace – Glowing fire with wood crackling as it slowly burns
• Campfire – Flames dance quickly with crickets chirping in the background
• Toggle fire sound effects
• Set fire volume
• Toggle fire light effects
• Change flicker rate (default, fast, medium, slow)
• Change the color of the fire light effects
• Change the brightness of the fire light effects
• Auto-start and Auto-stop fire
LIGHTS / GROUPS
Select one or more lights for your fire light show. Choose a group that you set up using your LIFX app, or create a new group in the Firestorm for LIFX app. When you add new lights, pull down the list on the Lights/Groups tab to refresh.
I'd love to hear your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to rate the app. By leaving a review, I can continue to improve Firestorm for LIFX and create a great experience for you and future users. Thank you! —Scott
How to download and run Firestorm for LIFX on your PC and Mac
Firestorm for LIFX For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Firestorm for LIFX For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Firestorm for LIFX For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Firestorm for LIFX:
Step to Step Guide / Firestorm for LIFX For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Firestorm for LIFX’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GO Download MP3 Music Player Plus Free, Theme 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.