You can now play First Citizens Mobile Banking for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
First Citizens Digital Banking gives you a powerful, comprehensive set of mobile banking tools that work across all your devices – mobile phone, tablet, and computer. Log in from your Android device quickly and securely using touch ID or a 4-digit PIN. To enable this feature, go to Profile and Preferences and then Log In Preferences. First Citizens Digital Banking helps you:
• View your complete financial picture by linking all your accounts (even those with other financial institutions), track spending patterns, create budgets, understand your net worth and manage expenses, all in one place
• Deposit checks from your mobile device
• Pay bills, make internal transfers, and pay other First Citizens customers
• Send money to anyone through Pay People (consumer only)
• Transfer funds to accounts you have at other financial institutions (consumer only)
• Set up domestic and international wire transfers or ACH payments (business only)
• Manage your credit and debit card accounts easily and quickly with our Manage Cards feature – change your PIN, report upcoming travel, freeze or unfreeze a card, report a stolen card and more (consumer only)
• Provide multi-user access – customize and designate access to employees who are helping manage the company's finances (business only)
• Receive account and security alerts via text or email
• Access your checking, savings and credit card statements faster and more securely
About First Citizens Bank:
Founded in 1898 and headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens Bank provides banking and financial services to consumer and business clients through a network of over 600 ATMs and more than 550 branches in 20 states. For more information, visit firstcitizens.com. First Citizens Bank. Forever First®.
Fees: First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
Copyright © 2016. First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
How to download and run First Citizens Mobile Banking on your PC and Mac
First Citizens Mobile Banking For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install First Citizens Mobile Banking For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get First Citizens Mobile Banking For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For First Citizens Mobile Banking:
Step to Step Guide / First Citizens Mobile Banking For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘First Citizens Mobile Banking’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guide of Cookie Swirl C Roblox New For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.