You can now play First Interstate Bank Mobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
• Review account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills**
• Pay other people
• Deposit checks
• View copies of cleared checks
• Enable Push Notifications
• Locate surcharge-free ATMs and First Interstate Bank locations
SAFE AND SECURE
First Interstate Bank uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile devices.
*Must be enrolled in online banking. There is no charge from First Interstate Bank, but messaging and data rates may apply.
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in online banking.
How to download and run First Interstate Bank Mobile on your PC and Mac
First Interstate Bank Mobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install First Interstate Bank Mobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get First Interstate Bank Mobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For First Interstate Bank Mobile:
Step to Step Guide / First Interstate Bank Mobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘First Interstate Bank Mobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Call From Pepa Pig For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.